An enthusiastic and knowledgeable Social Worker practitioner with youth and families facing crisis; Provides support to enable service users to help themselves; Maintains professional relationships with various community organization; Educator and Consultant in the non profit sector who is skilled in providing crisis management expertise for newly formed organizations.
• Provides guidance and assistance to enable students to offer solutions to attain financial stability.
• Engages students with written and group exercises to assist students in achieving financialsecurity presented in structured curriculum provided by Corrective Solutions, Inc.
• Facilitate adult educational discussions in small groups and informal settings.
• Mentors young adults at Catholic Charities of Chicago.
• Instructs troubled youth in how to cope in different social settings.
... See more
• Developing and nurturing stronger connections between Chicago Public Media and theBronzeville community.
• The Council invites the public and community groups to provide feedback on station p... See more
• Directly monitor brain tissue oxygen saturation: Cerebral tissue oxygenation, Oxy-Hemoglobinconcentration, Deoxy-Hemoglobin concentration, and Total Hemoglobin concentration.
• Collection of data for the evaluation of brain oxygenation and hemodynamics during s... See more
Degree NameMaster of Public Administration (M.P.A.)
Field Of StudyPublic Administration
Dates attended or expected graduation2011 – 2013
Activities and Societies: American Society of Public Administration
Emphasis of Non Profit Organizations Strategic Planning and Program Evaluation.
Degree NameMaster of Social Work (M.S.W.)
Field Of StudySocial Work
Dates attended or expected graduation1997 – 2000
Activities and Societies: National Association of Social Workers of Illinois
Social Assessment and Clinical Evaluation according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM V) criteria.
Issuing authorityMediation Training & Consultation Institute, 330 East Liberty, Suite 3A, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Issued date and, if applicable, expiration date of the certification or licenseIssued Mar 2012No Expiration Date